Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Home

It's funny how when your home you can't wait to get out & away. And when your out & away you can't wait to get home. I loved last night being able to lay in my moms memory foam bed & talk and then watch Storage Wars with chandler and a.j. :) I sit here now in The back seat of my dads car because technically its 4:19 a.m. Hawaii time :) its 39 degrees but I'm loving these heated seats. Brit has 3 doctor appointments today & scans. We pray there is nothing. No cancer. Please be gone and never come back. We like to turn these PET scan & MRI days into shopping days in Dallas :) brightens the mood a little! I can't believe these are the last few weeks we have left in Texas. I absolutely loved our time here. Although I spent a lot of "in between" college & mission time here- it felt like home since day one. I met a few of my all time favorite families here: The Nightengales & The Murrays :)

I love Christmas time- I am so happy.-
Tiempo para solo la familia

No comments:

Post a Comment